Shard will be down for a bit to do some necessary maintenance. Should be up within an hour.
Shard will be down for a bit to do some necessary maintenance and also apply an update.
You are now be able to say “Boost” to a high priest NPC in order to receive a major blessing. This will require you to donate between 1 and 20000 gold pieces. The higher the amount donated (up to 20000) the better the blessing and the longer the duration (more than a hour at full donation).
Due to an IP change we will be updating the DNS and server. Estimated downtime is an hour.
We will be doing some necessary maintenance to the server and network. Downtime is expected to be several hours.
We will be doing some server maintenance and applying our latest patch which contains class balance changes.
– Mage class receives a bit more overall damage.
– Mage class receives more damage when attacked by warriors.
We will be doing some maintenance and applying our latest patch which contains fixes and improvements. Change-log will be posted during maintenance.
– Fixed an issue with Mending Oil calculation.
– Mass Dispells affects the bard.
– Fixed an issue with song damage multiplying.
– Exceptional Weapons receive a speed bonus (3 per crafter level) C6: 18, C5: 15, C4: 12 etc.
– Weapon quality increases Damage Mod ( 2 for each 0.1 over 1)
2.5 = +30
3.0 = +40 (max non-except)
3.6 = +52 (max except)
– Weapons can now have more than 1 Slayer atribute
– Weapons can now have:
Reduced by protections
Can be combined (IE: Dripstone has 30% Earth and 30% Water (rest 40% Physical))
– “New” Omega Damage bypasses everything
– Elements can be combined with anything else (IE: Pyrite has 20% Fire and Ophidian/Terathan Slayer)
– All GM weapons now have 200 HP (Including Dreams Bow and Zulu Sword)
We will be doing a hot-fix to address some of the issues players were getting with the latest changes.
– Hidden Class and Lvl information from tool-tip.
– GM items now have green names.
– Equipment damage rating by name color now has these categories:
normal color (blue/green) 100-75%.
red under 25%.
– You will now always use the correct tool for repairs (blades for bows, carpentry for staffs etc).
– Reduced wear rate on weapons to 1% and armor to 10% (1/10th of previous values).
We will be doing some maintenance and applying our latest patch.
We will be rolling out mega-clilocs (see screenshot below) in this patch. You will need to
this file and place it in your Ultima Online folder. Overwrite when asked. The Installer has also been updated.
These new clilocs will show class based information. This means a Mage will see different details than a Ranger or Thief. The new systems will also be making use of these mega-clilocs and useful information will be displayed accordingly.
– Fixed an issue where custom houses didn’t get teleporters*. (Contact staff to have them added).
– Fixed a bug where RPers would get renamed after participating in Color Wars.
– Fixed a bug where Staff members would also get killed after Color Wars ended.
– Fixed a bug where bards couldn’t heal themselves anymore.
– Fixed a bug where verses were not affecting the bard itself.
– Deadly Sure Strike Shurikens will no longer poison players inside a No PK area.
– Fixed a bug with slayer hitscripts creating broken weapons.
– Fixed a bug where you could control more creatures than the cap limit allows.
– Fixed a bug where personal powerhour wouldn’t stop properly and displayed a negative time remaining message.
– Personal Powerhour will now properly reset every week.
– Fixed an issue where cooking wouldn’t consume ingredients properly.
– Fixed an issue where Noble and Animal Trainers couldn’t be snooped.
– Fixed a bug where you could drink poison potions inside safe zones to get back an empty bottle.
– Fixed a bug with guild colours not giving the correct colour.
– Added a static housing system. Staff can now sell static houses.
– Trashcan now takes 1 minute to destroy stuff. To retrieve your items simply open the trashcan by double clicking.
– Megaclilocs (itemdetails) have been added.
– Item tooltip is now colorized according to durability.
– Item repair has been improved:
Repairing items now takes Materials according to the item (logs, ingots, hides)
Much like mending oils the better the quality of the material, the more it’ll repair.
Higher quality items are harder to repair (GM and Artifact have a penalty)
Crafters have a bonus to the amount of material required for repairs.
No more chance of item upgrades during repair.
Will only destroy an item if it’s already at 1hp, but will damage and destroy materials on failure.
Weapon durability now affects it’s damage if it’s below 50%.
– Half-resources Powerhour now checks for half materials at the start of the craft.
– Moved CW kegs next to cannons.
– When you Join Color Wars your items will now be placed inside of a bag in your bank.
– Improved all CW loadouts to be more like the Tournament.
– Improved .setph command. It now tells you which Powerhour you are in when used.
– Increased max Magically controlled pets to 5.
– Mount Stones take Rebirth potions to revive the mount. They don’t require you to be in a town/home anymore (same as other mounts).
– Forensic Evaluation now gives a bonus to skinning corpses for every point over 100.
– Poison now counts for Loot Lottery during events.
– Equipment will now receive proper damage and will need to be repaired more often. Take note of the color of your gear.
– Retort, Oils, and Amalgam systems added (see below for details).
– Reduced Bardic Boulder damage.
– Fixed Party check on Bard Songs.
– Fixed an issue with Life Balance Verse.
– Removed the debug messages from the Beastal Bond verse.
– Fixed an issue where bard would get stuck in casting.
*Teleporters are available for these custom houses:
– Two-Story Large Log Cabin (5 teleporters)
– Two-Story Plaster Manor (4 teleporters)
– Two-Story Thatched Manor (6 teleporters)
– Four-Story Stone and Plaster House (1 teleporters)
– Large Stone Manor (8 teleporters)
– Three-Story Double House (4 teleporters)
– Three-Story Stone Villa (2 teleporters)
– Marble Tower (5 teleporters)
– Three-Story Large Plaster Manor (4 teleporters)
– Three-Story Oriental House (2 teleporters)
*Retort, Oils and Amalgams (Refining stuff):
This system allows crafters to enhance and refine gear.
Crafters will have access to a new piece of equipment (a Retort) which can be purchased from the Vanity Shop.
With this tool you can combine certain reagents with materials to create the following items:
10 Ingots/Hides/Logs of any kind
The Mending Oil will take on the quality of the material used and use it to repair any piece of equipment.
Oils have 100 “charges” and the repair effectiveness of each charge will depend on the quality of both the Oil and the Equipment.
Mending Oil is non-stackable (due to charges and quality)
10 Daemon Bone
10 Bat Wings
Refining items will take the quality of the material used and you can use it to increase the quality of weapons and armor.
Your chance of refining depends on the quality of the Refining Item and the Equipment. You cannot refine GM items or Artifacts.
On Success it’ll increase the equipment quality by 0.1 (that’s the equivalent of 2.5% damage or AR)
On a failure three things can happen:
5%: Completely destroy the item
15%: Reduce item quality by 0.2
30%: Reduce item quality by 0.1
You must be logged in to post a comment.