* “.cast set 1-10” and “.cast” doesn’t work on Song book. Not sure if it works on the Holybook, but it doesn’t come up as an option when typing “.cast set x”, only earthbook and necrobook are listed as valid targets. It would be great to add .cast for the Songbook and Holy book too.
* Casting from Holy scrolls still requires pagans.
* Altars and pentagrams require as much magery as carpentry to craft (regular logs require 110 carp/magery, higher logs require similarly higher magery). I think this is in contrast to previous ZH-shards where altars required 50 magery and pentagrams 75 magery (or the other way round, but was much lower). Is this change intentional, or can it be reverted back to the old difficulties? They’re just vanity items and shouldn’t require 130 magery to craft a zulu altar (unless they facilitate teleportation between two slots, which would be handy in big houses, wink wink).
* Holy prot doesn’t show on the .prots gump.
* Forged Blackrock (lvl6 magic absorb) doesn’t dissipate Dispel. Not sure if this is intentional but it’d be nice if it was changed so it renders you immune to Dispel, since that’s the sole purpose of that prot. It’s nice to see that heals and buffs pass through the barrier though.
Was the loot somehow altered over the past couple of days? We’ve been hunting pretty intensely and the loot seem significantly worse now than a couple of days ago. Just curious if anything has changed. 🙂